The Chief Guest was Shri. A.N Rai, Director (HR/EB), BSNL Corporate Office. Other Guests of Honour included Shri. P Raghavan, CGM Karnataka Circle, Shri. K Srinivasan CGM QA Circle, Shri. Subendhu Ghosh, PGM BGTD, Shri. Chandramouli, Sr. GM(Admn/HR), Shri. Nagavi,
C S SNEA(I). All guests actively participated in the open session on the theme :- Talent Management for Contemporary Business Endeavors in BSNL.
AIGETOA CHQ GP Shri. NJP Shilohu Rao, GS Shri. R P SHAHU and AIGETOA KTK CS Shri. Manjunath, CP Shri. Ashok Y Shigli, All CHQ leaders, Circle Secretary’s addressed the members. This is first time that DRJTO/DRJAOs/DRTTAs of all over Karnataka attended such a massive event in large numbers.
Large number of members from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Maharashtra attended. As for the SSAs of Karnataka, representatives from Belgaum, Bellary, Raichur, Mysore, Bijapur, Hassan, Mandya, Kolar and Madakeri were present.
CEC & AGM Held was held at Telephone House auditorium on the 17th of June 2012
GS R.P SHAHU Addressed CS/CP/CHQ members of AIGETOA to evolve the future plan of action in the coming days to ensure that the problems of GEs are resolved.
GP Shilou Rao expressed his happiness at the way AIGETOA KTK has progressed within a short span of time.
Members expressed the following views
1. Karnataka Members expressed their problems: Most of DRJTOs have completed 10 years of service and yet very few Rule 8 transfer/spouse cases have been considered by Karnataka Circle. The waiting list is growing and pendency is in the range of 8-10 years.
2. Some of the SSA pointed out the misuse of Departmental vehicles by officers (belonging to other associations) acting like absolute authorities in their area – their wife is using office vehicle for shopping, going to pickup/drop children to school, enjoying holidays and then asking DRJTOs to join their associations for safer side and better posting like GSM/MSC/Indoor. Their double standards need to be exposed.
3. DRJTOs suggested relocation of BTS where less utilization of traffic to increase revenue. This needs to be considered by the SSA level and Circle level management.
4. 2007-08 batches of DRJTOs expressed their problems: Pay fixation problem/NOC not being issued for applying to other Government Jobs/PSUs blocking career/Transfer Rule 8 made impossible by the recent orders on KTK intranet.
5. DRJTOs of Karnataka/Bangalore are worried about LDCE posting: In 2007 LDCE (2005-06) passed SDEs were not posted in Bangalore due to some other association’s pressure to make ensure their DPC members/officiating SDEs get posted according to their choice.
6. In Karnataka there are many officiating SDEs working in Bangalore/SSA Headquarters where as our DRJTOs/DRJAOs are not utilized properly and even their option is not asked before posting.
7. In the case of long standing SDEs transfer, almost all SDE orders are modified according to their choice by lobbying at Circle office which is unwarranted of them.
8. We are very concerned about the future of BSNL – how to make it a profit oriented company and our career progression. We are working without any fear and we don’t have any other hidden agenda.
All the DRJTOs/DRJAOs must understand clearly that there is no one to help you in BSNL. You alone need to fight and get things done for you (A lion is always a lion). AIGETOA is the only association that can fight for and protect the interests of its members.
Sir plz see this the link:-AIGETOA CEC ATRIA HOTEL BANGALORE