CS Sundaraju met PGM(HR/Admin) at circle office today
to discuss the pending issues :
1) 5 increments to JTOs recruited on special drive in KTK circle.
2) EPF: issue DRs of circle office.
a) For the month of April 2012 for circle office
b) Form 3A for the year 2012-13 for circle office Direct recruits
c) EPF statement for the period of 2011-12,2012-13 to be issued
3) Security deposit of 5 JTOs of Raichur SSA status
4) Disply of
a) Rule-08 waiting list in KTK intranet site ( while discussion itself PGM called AGM(HRD) and published on intranet site.
Rule 8 cases of JTOs of Karnataka Circle seeking one – way outgoing inter circle published at ktkint.bsnl.co.in,
All are requested to verify your name.If any problem contact DS of your SSA.
b) Inter SSA transfer list will be published in the CGM Dash board shortly
5) Posting of Direct recruits in CSC for technical Assistance to customer to improve our service.
PGM assured to look into this issue, AIGETOA BGTD already discussed with PGM BGTD
to improve the customer service centers at Bangalore.
AIGETOA GP Sh R.P Shahu and Sh AGS Amith Roy visit to Karnataka under awareness and motivational programme :Vedios
MoM of AIGETOA Karnataka Circle held on 26/01/2014
A meeting was held on three main agenda points:
Pay Scale and Pay Disparity.
The following members from Circle body were present:
Shri- Sundaraju CS AIGETOA KTK
Shri Ashok Shigli CP AIGETOA KTK
Dignitaries present from CHQ:
Shri R P Shahu AIP AIGETOA
Shri Amit Roy AGS AIGETOA
Shri Manjunath BG CHQ Spoksperson
Direct recruited executives and non executives of Karnataka circle were present in the meeting.
Meeting started with National Anthem on the eve of 65th Republic Day.
Welcome Speech was given by ACS-II Shri Prashant Gaurav, and three main core issues were discussed and explained in depth, especially elements behind pay disparity and negligence by BSNL management towards young executives of BSNL.
CS Shri Sundar Raju addressed the gathering and apprised each member about the recent Circle achievements and steps taken to resolve circle/SSA issues
Following were the MoM:
Shri Amit Roy addressed the gathering and apprised the members with following updates:
- EPF anomaly which was prevailing in BSNL when he joined, and struggle AIGETOA has put in order to resolve those issues.
- Members have shown full strength in historical August agitation and now Hunger strike is to show management that implementation has to be done immediately.
- Big injustice is done to DR Executive and Non Executive (i.e. TTAs) and we have to retaliate in such a way that not a single person in GoI, opposition, Media and management are unheard about our issues.
- Management says company is in loss and management cannot extend DR due, but why only DR JTO, JAO and TTA due should be stopped, stop it for all.
- Dealt with 30% superannuation, hurdles that were there in past, present due to management policies. He expressed that it is effecting all the DRs i.e. TTA also.
- Several steps were to taken to apprise CMD after August historical strike to update that the committees formed as going in wrong direction, but no concrete steps are taken.
- With commitment we will expose the sinister design of management, for At least 3 core issues related to DRs.
- Be ready for any call by CHQ and follow Circle and District body.
Shri R P Shahu addressed the gathering and apprised the members with following updates:
- Apprised all the members that CHQ has served agitation notice i.e. hunger strike to management. He expressed the risk involved in going on hunger strike, but assured that CHQ is fully committed be whatever!
- Answered certain question that is in the mind of members. Like, what association has given to its members? Why we are not joining hands with other associations?
- Explained the background behind non standard pay scale and pension and how other association has betrayed DRs.
- Concern about the pay scale, and expressed that pay revision is meant for upgradation of the pay and not downgradation, hence at no cost we will agree without an end to pay disparity. He expressed that every employee is extended 50% pay hike why not the young comers who are backbone of this company and has long time to serve.
- Expressed his highest dissatisfaction with management and believes bringing pay parity amongst same cadre is not good and is a big financial loss for the company.
- Expressed that any company’s status rises with rise in the social status of its employees.
- Called upon all the members that either we should join this agitation now or we should start decreasing our daily livelihood status, otherwise people will face problems once they retire.
- If pay disparity is not ended then in coming days there might be a state of anarchy amongst same cadre, which is very bad for a company. Hence called upon HR wing of BSNL take intervene.
- Explained in depth about the forces in management who is the culprit behind non implementation of DRs Right in Toto.
- Explained the entire details of the 15th January 2014 interactive meeting with GM Estb. For 30% superannuation short falls. It was found that there was wrong calculation done and same was shown to the board. Shri Abimanyu BSNEU expressed his greatest dissatisfaction and has warned management for showing any manipulative data.
- Explained that why agitation is required and why it is required to be done in February. He explained that Lok Shabha elections are nearby and Code of Conduct will be imposed, then it will be difficult to get the demands in coming 6 to 8 months.
- Agitation in august was termed as historic and during that time CMD sir was giving assurance everywhere and also gave in written.
- Ignoring written agreement is like not obeying your own decisions. This was termed as Contempt of Court and we are filing Contempt of Court in the way of Hunger Strike.
- Explained in details how MT is like a sweet poison for JTO Cadre.
- Appealed to all the members that by shedding something today only one will get good social status after retirement, otherwise please change your day to day social status from today so that no problems are faced in future.
- Explained all the future course of action of upcoming hunger strike.
Questioner session was arranged by Shri Chandran Thomas for all the present members:
1) Why are we not including DR TTAs with us?
He explained in details that DR TTAs are also running on the boat similar to that of DR JTO, like 30% superannuation, Brining pay parity within TTA cadre. He expressed his willingness to include TTAs in this agitation because until the pay scale of executive is fixed properly pay scale of non executive will not get fixed. He extended his full support from AIGETOA side in future.
2) Why not we are printing pamphlets and distribute amongst all the members so that those who are not into the agitation can also get educated?
CHQ has noted this wonderful suggestion and will think in this perspective, considering economical status in purview.
Issue pertaining to CHQ from Karnataka Circle was handed over to AIP by CP Shri Ashok Y Shigli
Program ended with vote of Thanks by DS BGTD Shri Chandran Thomas.
As a part of Campaign under awareness and motivational program AIGETOA
GULBURGA SSA meeting was held attended by Sh Seetharam K Circle Vice president 4in Gulbarga on 26-1-14 at 15:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs.The Following Agenda Points were discussed,1. AIGETOA Gulburga District body was reshuffled to fill the posts of the members who were transferred.2. All DRs SDCA wise duties were assigned to district body members for constant persuasion of associations activities at Gulburga dsitrict..3.Membership subscription Collection of funds for 5 months ( Sept – Jan). Every one agreed and to give the funds for association Rs 100/month (within 2-3 days the total amount will be collected and deposited to circle account).4. All the members attended at the meeting agreed to extend their full support to the Hunger Strike from 3rd feb5. As per CHQ Notice Under signature campaign, members have signed and all the DRs from rural places will be sending signed copies tomorrow.6. The agitation notice will be submitted to GMTD Gulbarga tomorrow.THE MEETING WAS REALLY HELPFUL TO MOTIVATE THE DISTRICT BODY MEMBERS AND ALL THE MEMBERS.
Karnataka Circle News : Campaign under Awareness & Motivational Program of Karnataka
As per the instruction of CHQ, Circle representatives of Karnataka Telecom Circle started their Awareness & Motivational Program in regard to the upcoming Agitation program. CS KTK Shri Sundar Raju along with circle team comprising of CP KTK Shri Ashok Shigli, ACS-I Shri Nagaraju, ACS-II Shri Prashant Gaurav, AFS Ajay balaji and other VP, ACS, CWC member Shri Harishankar Tiwary, CHQ SP Shri Manjunath BG along with DS Chandran Thomas, visited following branches.
6th Jan 2014: MPLS NOC, Bangalore East Tel Exchange , Karnataka.
10th Jan 2014: CTO Building, Bangalore SSA,O/o PGM BGTD, Karnataka.
18th Jan 2014: CO, Ulsoor Circle office Bangalore,Mangalore, Bijapur SSA, Karnataka.
19th Jan 2014: Raichur SSA, Karnataka.
24th Jan 2014: Bidar SSA,Karnataka
District conference and awareness program of the remaining SSA of Karnataka will be held in upcoming days.
North Karnataka: Hubli, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Bidar, Karwar SSA, KTK.
South Karnataka: Mandya,Mysore ,Kodagu, Kolar, Tumkur SSA, KTK.
26th Jan 2014 :- Open Auditorium Circle Office, Bangalore from 14:00 hrs will be addressed by All India President Shri R P Shahu & AGS Shri Amit Roy. All Direct recruits of Karnataka Circle, Bangalore STR, MPLS NOC/DNW, QA & Near by SSA should reach in maximum numbers.
As per our report from all circle/district body DRs All Karnataka Raichur,Bellary,Belgaum,hubli,Bijapur,Gulburga,Tumkur,Mandya,Kolar,Hassan are attending on sunday.
MPLS/DNW DRs NOC,Circle office,BGTD,STR,QA,Mobile services DRs and DRJAOs attending.Direct recruited TTAs shown full support DS/DP members are coming to support Hunger strike.
AIGETOA CHQ GS Shri Ravishil Verma and President Shri R P Shahu will address the gathering on 26/01/14-
Venue: Open Auditorium circle office Bangalore from 14:00 hrs
Under the “Awareness and Motivational Program” in respect of proposed Hunger Fast (agitation) of AIGETOA from 3rd Feb-2014,
All circle/district body members of karnataka
Direct recruited executives and Non executives of Karnataka circle,Bangalore SSA,STR,MPLS NOC/DNW ,QA,Near by SSA are Welcome to the Gathering to show the unity and 100% participation to support to hunger strike for genuine rights.
20th Jan-14 to 25th Jan-14 : Signature Campaign and Submitting the memorandum to various authorities in respect of our issues.Download at chq Site.
Dear All Direct Recruit Colleagues,
This association appeal to all Direct Recruits irrespective of member of this association, to spare your precious time to read the memorandum attached herewith carefully and verify the facts yourself. You may refer various rules, guidelines and order available DPE website to verify the facts. It is sure that we are suffering just because either we are not much conscious about our pay, career and retirement benefits or we think that few people are fighting for the same which is sufficient. BSNL board have no authority to finalize the pay, career and retirement benefits of PSU executives, it is only Government of India through Department of Public Enterprises orders of which is binding on BSNL board.
BSNL board is only the authority to endorse the order of DPE after which benefits will start automatically. It is also the fact, BSNL is the only company where all the signing authorities are not governed with DPE order because they are either government officers or absorbed officers. Dear friends, these officers are even not bothered to read the DPE guidelines. It is our cumulative responsibility to force them to implement the DPE orders in true sprit as sufferers are only we. Some of us can do the same but we the ten thousands executives can do the things very easily. Being qualified executives we cannot compromise with our dignity. We cannot allow anyone to snatch our dues.
Top leadership has decided to go for indefinite hunger fast from 3rd Feb-2014. This association only request all direct recruits to please keep your differences apart, get together SSA wise, sign this memorandum and send the same to each and every authority mentioned in the memorandum. All of you are further requested to please submit the copy of the same memorandum to your local MLA’s and MP’s and discuss about the issues. We are sure that your commitment to “Fight Against Right” will make a big difference in your present living, social status and future security for which we all deserve.
1.AIGETOA Bijapur SSA meeting held on Saturday attended by DS Vivikanda and AFS Ajay balaji and members, all DRs extended full support upcoming Hunger strike 03 Feb at corporate office.All DRS agreed decided to collect the monthly subscription of Bijapur SSA Sep to Dec early and deposit to circle/CHQ.
2.AIGETOA KTK Circle office Branch meeting held
Attended by CP,CS VP4,ACS2,DS,Br FS, and members all the members expressed their full support hunger strike 03/02/14.
3.AIGETOA KTK Mangalore SSA meeting held on Saturday by DS Chetan and DP Rahul expressed full support.
4.AIGETOA KTK Raichur SSA meeting held on 19/01/14
at TRC Raichur. Meeting attended by ACS1 Nagraju C ,ACS2,Prashnath Gaurav,CVP2 Basavraj and DRs of raichur SSA. All the DR of Raichur expressed their full support and ready to participate any call from Circle/CHQ.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
BSNL Engineers to go on hunger strike from 3rd February 2014Graduate engineers and Account officers of state-run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) serve notice for indefinite hunger fast from 3rd Februar 2014 against the breach of trust and non-resolution of very basic issues in respect of direct recruited executives of BSNL. All graduates that were recruited directly by BSNL after its formation in 2000 as JTOs and JAOs will go for indefinite hunger from 3rd February unless demands are met. BSNL’s Graduate Engineers & Account Officers association AIGETOA launched a countrywide protest in the month of Aug-2013. After a long protest of more than 20 days including massDharna for 12 days at Jantar -Mantar New Delhi, this association called off the protest when management agreed in writing to resolve the issues as per DPE/DoT/GoI guidelines in a time bound manner within a time frame of 2 to 3 months. As BSNL management fail to bring any solution for long pending demands, BSNL engineers now plan to go on strike. What we can say is Ghost of Strike is back in BSNL, which is facing tough time.Strike in such a time when government is expecting turnaround by 1918 will definitely hurt BSNL and Subscribers. Hope BSNL management will come to some solution by 1st week of February as revival of BSNL with these Young Engineers is beyond imagination. State owned telecom operator BSNL has reported a loss of Rs 7,884 crore for the financial year 2012-13 (FY-13). This was BSNL’s fourth straight loss making fiscal, although the losses have improved 10.93% from Rs 8,851 crore loss in the previous fiscal FY-12. The telco had last reported a profit in the fiscal FY-09, where it had reported a profit of Rs 575 crore. In subsequent years, it has reported losses of Rs 1,823 crore in FY-10 and Rs 6,384 crore in FY-11.
Agitational program will resume as below.
20th Jan-14 to 25th Jan-14 : Signature Campaign and Submitting the memorandum to various authorities in respect of our issues.
3rd Feb-14 onwards :
Indefinite hunger fast by office bearers of AIGETOA CHQ and some other volunteer members at BSNL CO New Delhi. (List will be submitted in due course of time)
Wearing badges of protest and observance of day long hunger fast indefinitely by members of this association. Members However shall continue to work and will not abstain themselves from duties during this time.
10th Feb-14 onwards : Mass indefinite hunger fast by members till resolution of the issues at Jantar Mantar New Delhi.