CS Sundaraju writen letter to CGMT pending issues of DRs.
AIGETOA We Connecting India to the world !!!
CS Sundaraju writen letter to CGMT pending issues of DRs.
With reference to the above subject it is learnt that DSCB has scheduled various Cultural and Sports events from 25.03.2018 in BGTD. Also it has come to our notice that Non-BGTD staff are not allowed to participate in any of the Cultural and Sports events due to the reasons best known to the Administration.
It is to bring to your kind notice that Circle Office, Mobile Services, MPLS/NOC, BBNW NOC, STR, STP, NGN, QA, do not have their DSCB and hence Conduction and Participation in such events at this level does not rise at all. Hence the employees working in the above mentioned units will be deprived of all the Cultural and Sports events and to show their talents in respective fields and similar kind of event at all district Head quarters needed to motivate the employees and keep physical mental fit.
Participating in these kind of Cultural and Sport events among the various units of BSNL situated in Bengaluru will promote goodwill and cordial relation among the staff and will results in the overall improvement in staff relation resulting in improved productivity. This is the only opportunity for staff of other units to interact with the BGTD staffs. All these years, all the units were allowed to participate but suddenly stopping others is creating differences and bias towards other staff. in view of the above you are requested to allow other units to participate to promote goodwill among the employees.
So we request your kind intervention in getting the necessary permission from DSCB BGTD for participation in events for various (non recruiting units) Circle Office, Mobile Services, BBNW, STR, STP employees working in Bangalore and these participants are ready to pay the necessary entry fees applicable for various events.
(Sundar Raju )
CS, AIGETOA KTK
AIGETOA Circle body members and Circle Executive body members had meeting with
Shri R Mani CGMT Shri Ashok Agrwal GM HR and shri swaminathan AGM HR DGM Finnace
Circle secretary AIGETOA-Shri.Sundar Raju, AGM(Admin) KTK circle-Shri.Swaminathan, AO(Taxation)-Sri.Mahadeva, AO(EPF)-Smt.Suman bala had meeting with Commissioner EPF office K.R Puram Branch at 11.00AM on 14.03.2018 to discuss about two main issues and other issues.
1) EPF Training period: EPF Commissioner has assured to resolve the issue pertaining to EPF office and he will submit the Interest amount to be paid by the BSNL along with penalty by the end of April-2018.
2) EPF Higher pension contribution: EPF commissioner has said that this option was available in the year 2014 and now it is not open for the members of any organisation. we have demanded him for the reply in writing to BSNL. He has finally assured to give reply in writing for the letters already sent from BSNL.
Miscellaneous: For correction of Name, Date of Birth and Joining date of Members in EPF, Commissioner has advised to Submit online by Members.
All are requested verify EPF details and submit joint declaration to AO any correction:
AIGETOA KTK circle office bearers consisting of CS-Sundar Raju, CP-Ashok Y Shigli, ACS-Ajay Kumar Pidambarthy, CEC Member- Manjunath B.Ghad meeting with Sr GM HR/Admin KTK circle Shri. Ashok Agrwal, DGM HR/Admin Shri. Angadi, AGM(HRD) Shri.Swaminathan in the chamber of Sr.GM HR/Admin office on 05.02.2015 at 11.30 Hrs and discussed the following issues:
1) Rule 8: we requested to clear the Rule 8 cases ( more than 215 ) pending in circle office as LICE passed JTOs and GATE JTOs have joined the Circle. GM Admin informed that the Approved 55 rule 8 cases will be relieved in the month of March-April 2018 and Again Rule-08 will be revived in the month of April-2018. CGMT KTK circle has written a letter to Corporate office to post more number of SDEs to Karnataka circle up to the extent of JTOs relieved from Karnataka circle.
2) EPF training period: List of 05 SSAs was shown to us which have already deposited the interest part and the remaining SSAs will be done after discussing with GM Finance.
3) EPF higher pension: GM Admin will arrange meeting with GM Finance and discuss the matter and also intimate AIGETOA KTK circle. He has asked AIGETOA member also to meet with EPFO along with Accounts wing.
4) PVR delay cases: A detailed representation was sought by administration to fix the Date of Appointment. The effected DRs should submit their name and other details to Shri. Ajaykumar Pidambarthy, ACS in Mob: 9449037567
5) Longstanding SDEs: We requested Administration to stop the transfers as it is not neither benefiting employee nor Employer. A detailed representation was sought by administration in this regard.
6) JTO/SDEs request transfer: SSAs are not forwarding JTO request transfer to circle and Circle office is not forwarding to corporate in the name shortage of staff, so We asked maintain WL at all level and forward the application.
7) SAB implementation: Circle administration has to endorse the application to SSAs so we met Shri.Unnikrishnan, DGM(Finance) KTK circle and submitted the corporate office circular to him. Also we met Shri.Mahadev AO/ERP and discussed matter.
8) Implementation of term insurance policy to all executives and Non executives like MP circle: GM admin will discuss with DIR HR to implement on all india basis.
9) Security deposit refund: GM( Admin) informed that all the cases are done as and when JTOs are completing the tenure.
10.) Intera circle request of JTOs. GM admin assured all pending cases completing this year
Any New request pending will be maintained WL publish for information to all.
Update on Group Term Insurance at CO :
JF leaders consisting of AIP SNEA shri A A Khan, AGS AIGETOA shri SK Pathak, VP AIGETOA shri Vivek alongwith CS AIGETOA Delhi Circle met GM Restrucuring Shri Ashutosh Gupta. According to him, management is trying hard to get quotation from LIC division Delhi. It is expected that Quotation would be received soon.
We requested them to ensure completion of formalities by this month end
All Unions and Associations of BSNL served notice to Secretary, DoT and CMD, BSNL for agitational Programme:
Agitation Programme :
1. Whole day Satyagraha for 5 days from 30.01.2018. The starting of the satyagraha will be marked by the paying of SHRADHANHJALI at Gandhi Samadi at New Delhi on 30.01.2018 by the leaders of All Unions and Associations of BSNL.
2. Indefinite Work According to Rule from 30.01.2018.
3. Massive March to Sanchar Bhawan on 23.02.2018.
Charter of Demands :
(a) 3rd Pay Revision with 15% fitment from 01.01.2017.
(b) Settle pension revision.
(c) Settle leftout issues of the 2nd PRC.
(2) Roll back the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company.
(3) No reduction in the retirement age from 60 to 58 and no VRS.
Notice for Trade Union Actions. Click here
As per CS Sundaraju letter reagrding pending issues of Direct recruited excecutives of karnataka circle
Meeting appointment has been seduled on 25/01/2018 at 11.30am.
All Circle/District body members/DRs Any issue pending send Mail with details( SSA/Circle office)
With Details/Suggestions/Feedback early.
Email ID: aigetoaktkgmail.com