A:Welcome speech: Shri Sundar Raju,CS, AIGETOA KTK welcomed Shri. DK Sahoo, AGS to this General body meeting that had the Circle and District body members of Bangalore present. He requested our Chief Guest to appraise us on all on-going issues to which our AGS readily obliged.
B:Address by Shri. Deepak Sahoo, AGS, CHQ AIGETOA:He explained the reasons behind the formation of AIGETOA and also the purpose of our Association for BSNL recruited executives:
1) E2-E3 scale issue: A case was filed in Chandigarh and AIGETOA has won the case. Along with this, we are pursuing with DOT officials and also with Minister to get E2 for JTO and E3 for SDE.JF(AIGETOA SNEA) alongwith with his ,we are also pursuing with Honorable MOC DOT Sec for settlement of E2 for JTO and E3 for SDE.
Pay loss issue of Post 2007 JTOs: Management has acknowledged the pay loss for the executives recruited after 2007. AIGETOA is actively pursuing the settlement of this issue as it affecting many young executives of BSNL. AIGETOA is exploring various methods like E2 Plus some advance increments to achieve this parity.
2) CPSU cadre hierarchy: Management Committee has approved and it is sent to BSNL board. In this proposal, some aspects are not favourable for DRs. A letter has been submitted by our GS for review of the same. Eg: MT Recruitment, Cluster reporting,12 years of combined service in SDE grade
3) SAB: AIGETOA has initiated this matter after studying 2nd PRC recommendation of DPE and taken it up with management from the year 2009 and various agitations were done to achieve the same. Till we get full 12%, our fight will continue. Recently SAB has been increased from 3% to 5%.
4) LDCE Postings: AIGETOA is working very hard to get the postings done for the LDCE passed JTOs. Whenever it is done, it will be due to the sole efforts of AIGETOA as we have seen in the past.
5) DPC posting status: Judgement is reserved by Ernakulam court and we are waiting for the pronouncement of the same.
6) MSRR court case: We won the case in Chennai with help of AIGETOA team of Chennai & Tamilnadu. This is a landmark judgement for our future promotions.
He emphasized that many such cases and issues were resolved exclusively by AIGETOA Eg: EPF Training period, Posting of LDCE in 2013 (specially the transfer and return of AP candidates from Calcutta TD), Stopping of MT.
Members got their queries answered from AGS and achieved a deeper understanding of our issues. They are expected to communicate further down to members. We thank Shri Deepak Sahoo for patiently clarifying the doubts of all present.
7.AIGETOA aslo filed court case at Ernakulam JTORR 2014,
JTO RR case stay on clause 10 of jto rr 14(ie retrospectve date of implementation not possibli) pat $ status protected for 2001,20012,2005,2007,2008 of DR batches
C. Fund status: CP Shri. Ashok Y Shigli has given details about the Karnataka AIGETOA account and will be disbursed shortly to SSAs.
D:CS has given brief report regarding Karnataka circle issues:
a) Rule-08: CGMT Karnataka circle of the opinion that Rule-08 cases will be considered only against out side JTO recruitment.170 GATE JTOs have joined the Karnataka circle, so only he will consider about 56 Rule-08 for this year subtracting 114 JTOs who are already relieved from Karnataka circle over the past two years.
b) LICE passed JTOs in the SSA: After request from AIGETOA Karnataka circle, posting of JTOs was done to same SSAs and by considering their merit.
E. Preparation for HUMAN CHAIN Nov 23: It was resolved by the house that as this is for common issues, all the members should participate in full strength
F. Vote of thanks: Shri. Chandran Thomas, ACS, has given vote of thanks to AGS along with Shri Prabhakar Choudhary, Calcutta Circle, circle body members and district body members present. He stressed that we have to learn from the example of Calcutta to increase our paid membership.
NTB Confernace hall on 21/11/2017