Update on Group Term Insurance at CO :
JF leaders consisting of AIP SNEA shri A A Khan, AGS AIGETOA shri SK Pathak, VP AIGETOA shri Vivek alongwith CS AIGETOA Delhi Circle met GM Restrucuring Shri Ashutosh Gupta. According to him, management is trying hard to get quotation from LIC division Delhi. It is expected that Quotation would be received soon.
We requested them to ensure completion of formalities by this month end
All Unions and Associations of BSNL served notice to Secretary, DoT and CMD, BSNL for agitational Programme:
Agitation Programme :
1. Whole day Satyagraha for 5 days from 30.01.2018. The starting of the satyagraha will be marked by the paying of SHRADHANHJALI at Gandhi Samadi at New Delhi on 30.01.2018 by the leaders of All Unions and Associations of BSNL.
2. Indefinite Work According to Rule from 30.01.2018.
3. Massive March to Sanchar Bhawan on 23.02.2018.
Charter of Demands :
(a) 3rd Pay Revision with 15% fitment from 01.01.2017.
(b) Settle pension revision.
(c) Settle leftout issues of the 2nd PRC.
(2) Roll back the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company.
(3) No reduction in the retirement age from 60 to 58 and no VRS.
Notice for Trade Union Actions. Click here
As per CS Sundaraju letter reagrding pending issues of Direct recruited excecutives of karnataka circle
Meeting appointment has been seduled on 25/01/2018 at 11.30am.
All Circle/District body members/DRs Any issue pending send Mail with details( SSA/Circle office)
With Details/Suggestions/Feedback early.
Email ID: aigetoaktkgmail.com
Circle administartion issued approval Karnataka circle issued for reimbursement cost of diary 2018..
AIGETOA CS Written letter to CGMT Karnataka circle on pending issues of Direct recruited executives of Karnataka circle.
Any pending issue at Circle/CHQ send mail to Emaul: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Preparation of Rule 8 waiting list according Corporate Office guidelines
(Date of application criteria) .
2) Clearing all Rule 8 waiting :JTOs those completed 5 years of service in Karnataka circle
(after joining of LICE passed JTOs and Gate Passed JTOs)
3)Publishing of intra-circle WL at Karnataka Intranet website
4) EPF Training period interest is not yet deposited to respective accounts.
5).EPF Higher pension option for Direct recruited epmployees
6) Superannuation Benefit for BSNL recruited Employees: calling of nominations is pending at
7) Implementation of term insurance policy for BSNL employees of Karnataka circle
8) PVR delay cases:
Some JTOs of YOR-2007 and YOR-2008 have completed their Phase-I training before 01st July-2009 & 01st July-2010 respectively. After completion of field training provisional appointment order was not issued due to their PVR delay so there is 4-6 months gap between field training and appointment order date, this affects their seniority. So request you to rectify the same.
9) Transfer policy of executives on long standing basis karnataka circle.
10).Request transfer of JTO/SDEs not forwarded to Circle/corporate office/Non recruiting units
As per transfer policy Maintain WL at all level and foreword /publish on quarterly basis.
NCREASE OF SAB FUND FROM 3% TO 5%
BSNL Corporate Office issues letter for increasing the existing rate of employer’s contribution towards Superannuation Pension Scheme in respect of directly recruited employees of BSNL from 3% to 5% of Basic Pay Plus DA per month w.e.f 01/04/2017. Click Here for Letter
AIGETOA KTK Circle body Wishes all DRs of karnatka Circle
Wish you happy New year 2018.
1.AIGETOA KTK Diary 2018 sent to all
All members collect.