CS AIGETOA has Written letter to Circle administration implementation of SAB
AIGETOA We Connecting India to the world !!!
AIGETOA Bangalore SSA DEC Meeting Held on 17/12/2017 at NTB Conference Hall .
DP Lata jain,DS Pallvilatha,DFS Shivakumra AIGETOA Members from BGTD,MS,STR/STP/CO/NGN BG East
Circle body members attended.
TWO DAYS STRIKE
12 & 13 DECEMBER, 2017
3RD PAY REVISION WITH 15% FITMENT
NO TOWER SUBSIDIARY FORMATION
PENDING ISSUES OF 2ND PAY REVISION
Make the strike with 100% participation.
Update on E2-E3 court case:
BSNL filed affidavit today. Court asked BSNL lawyer to file today in registry. Our Advocate argued that compliance from DOT side is not filed by Secy(DoT) but by some Junior officer of Haryana to avoid consequences. On this Hon’ble Judge directed DOT to file compliance Affidavit from Secretary DoT with Advance copy to our Advocate. BSNL has stated in its affidavit that they did not implemented the DoT presidential order as the same does not appear to be in line with DPE guidelines and may result in reduction of scales.
The case has been listed for hearing on 31st January 2018.
AIGETOA CHQ JS South Sridharbau Addressing all union and association on 06/12/2017.
Dear All assemble @ SHIKSHAKARA SADANA today.
As our CHQ and leaders of all BSNL UNIONS and ASSOCIATIONS will be addressing us, we must be at the venue today by 1330 hours to know about the status of 3rd PRC,
Left out issues of 2nd PRC Full SAB.
Subsidiary Tower Company and other issues.
We shall make the function a great success.
CS AIGETOA KTK
A:Welcome speech: Shri Sundar Raju,CS, AIGETOA KTK welcomed Shri. DK Sahoo, AGS to this General body meeting that had the Circle and District body members of Bangalore present. He requested our Chief Guest to appraise us on all on-going issues to which our AGS readily obliged.
B:Address by Shri. Deepak Sahoo, AGS, CHQ AIGETOA:He explained the reasons behind the formation of AIGETOA and also the purpose of our Association for BSNL recruited executives:
1) E2-E3 scale issue: A case was filed in Chandigarh and AIGETOA has won the case. Along with this, we are pursuing with DOT officials and also with Minister to get E2 for JTO and E3 for SDE.JF(AIGETOA SNEA) alongwith with his ,we are also pursuing with Honorable MOC DOT Sec for settlement of E2 for JTO and E3 for SDE.
Pay loss issue of Post 2007 JTOs: Management has acknowledged the pay loss for the executives recruited after 2007. AIGETOA is actively pursuing the settlement of this issue as it affecting many young executives of BSNL. AIGETOA is exploring various methods like E2 Plus some advance increments to achieve this parity.
2) CPSU cadre hierarchy: Management Committee has approved and it is sent to BSNL board. In this proposal, some aspects are not favourable for DRs. A letter has been submitted by our GS for review of the same. Eg: MT Recruitment, Cluster reporting,12 years of combined service in SDE grade
3) SAB: AIGETOA has initiated this matter after studying 2nd PRC recommendation of DPE and taken it up with management from the year 2009 and various agitations were done to achieve the same. Till we get full 12%, our fight will continue. Recently SAB has been increased from 3% to 5%.
4) LDCE Postings: AIGETOA is working very hard to get the postings done for the LDCE passed JTOs. Whenever it is done, it will be due to the sole efforts of AIGETOA as we have seen in the past.
5) DPC posting status: Judgement is reserved by Ernakulam court and we are waiting for the pronouncement of the same.
6) MSRR court case: We won the case in Chennai with help of AIGETOA team of Chennai & Tamilnadu. This is a landmark judgement for our future promotions.
He emphasized that many such cases and issues were resolved exclusively by AIGETOA Eg: EPF Training period, Posting of LDCE in 2013 (specially the transfer and return of AP candidates from Calcutta TD), Stopping of MT.
Members got their queries answered from AGS and achieved a deeper understanding of our issues. They are expected to communicate further down to members. We thank Shri Deepak Sahoo for patiently clarifying the doubts of all present.
7.AIGETOA aslo filed court case at Ernakulam JTORR 2014,
JTO RR case stay on clause 10 of jto rr 14(ie retrospectve date of implementation not possibli) pat $ status protected for 2001,20012,2005,2007,2008 of DR batches
C. Fund status: CP Shri. Ashok Y Shigli has given details about the Karnataka AIGETOA account and will be disbursed shortly to SSAs.
D:CS has given brief report regarding Karnataka circle issues:
a) Rule-08: CGMT Karnataka circle of the opinion that Rule-08 cases will be considered only against out side JTO recruitment.170 GATE JTOs have joined the Karnataka circle, so only he will consider about 56 Rule-08 for this year subtracting 114 JTOs who are already relieved from Karnataka circle over the past two years.
b) LICE passed JTOs in the SSA: After request from AIGETOA Karnataka circle, posting of JTOs was done to same SSAs and by considering their merit.
E. Preparation for HUMAN CHAIN Nov 23: It was resolved by the house that as this is for common issues, all the members should participate in full strength
F. Vote of thanks: Shri. Chandran Thomas, ACS, has given vote of thanks to AGS along with Shri Prabhakar Choudhary, Calcutta Circle, circle body members and district body members present. He stressed that we have to learn from the example of Calcutta to increase our paid membership.
NTB Confernace hall on 21/11/2017
AIGETOA Karnataka circle General Body meeting organised at NTB 21/11/2017 confernace Hall 5.30pm .
Shri Deepak Sahoo CHQ AIGETOA AGS will address Circle/District body /Gen members.
Decisions taken in the meeting of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, held at New Delhi on 14.11.2017.
A meeting of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, was held at New Delhi today the 14.11.2017. Com. Chandeswar Singh, GS, NFTE, presided over the meeting. BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA, AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA, FNTO, SEWA BSNL, BSNL MS, AIBSNLOA, BSNL ATM, BSNL OA and BEA BSNL attended the meeting. The following decisions are taken unanimously.
(1) The date of the human chain is changed, with a view to facilitate more time for the mobilisation. Now, the human chain will be held during lunch hour on 23.11.2017.
(2) The strike notice for the two day strike, to be held on 12th & 13th December, 2017, will be served on the Management and the DoT on 23.11.2017.
(3) At the circle level, a meeting of all the circle secretaries of the unions and associations should be held on 18.11.2017. The ways and means to effectively organise the human chain and the two day strike, should be discussed and decided in these meetings. (At the Corporate Office this meeting will take place on 17.11.2017)
(4) The last date for submission of memorandum to the Honourable MPs has been changed to 30.11.2017. A copy of the memorandum to be submitted to the Honourable MPs, will be circulated within a day or two.
(5) Posters and hand bills will be printed at the All India level, by the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, in English and Hindi, and it will be sent to the circles. The expenditure for these will be borne by all the unions and associations. The posters and hand bills should also be printed in the regional languages, at the circle level.
(6) To effectively organise the strike, meetings will be organised in important centres, as per the following details. All India leaders of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL will address these meetings.
AIGETOA Meeting Notice
Monthly meeting of AIGETOA BG East will be held on Saturday, 28th October at 6th Floor.
Circle body members will join us.
1. Review of our issues – PPP.
2. Update on R8 from KTK CO.
3. Internal updates from AGM held at CHN.
4. Strategy with respect to agitation call of All Unions and Associations of BSNL.
Please participate in full strength.