From date of appointment ,
till now we all have done so much hard work to make happy only our DGM/GM/CGM/DIRs & CMD.
We have given them good network , front end wall
from customers & made all services up.
But in return what they gave us only non standard pay
scale, stagnant carrer at jto & sde, no superannuation pension.
Dear friends,now we are having very limited time before 3rd PRC So Now or Never.
From tomorrow each & everyone have to participate in 2 days full day dharna at SSA& Circle office.
United Forum of Executives Association Comprising AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA & AITEEA serves upon Notice upon Shri Anupam Shrivastava, CMD, BSNL for organizational actions against the delay in settlement of Burning HR issues and non-extension of Majority status to AIBSNLEA in the circles & SSAs where AIBSNLEA has secured majority with following charter of demand:
1. Recognition to AIBSNLEA as 2nd majority association at all India level with facilities at par with first majority association and as a 1st majority association in all those Circles/SSAs where it has secured majority.
2. Extension of Rs 22,820 as initial basic to the executive’s recruited post 01.01.2007.
3. Replacement of intermediate Pay Scales E1A, E2A by Standard Pay Scales of E2-E3 for JTO and SDE equivalent executives.
4. Extension of 30% Superannuation Benefit to the BSNL recruited employees
5. Implementation of CPSU Hierarchy in line with the recommendations of the Khan Committee.
6. Issuance of Posting Orders for LDCE-2015 qualified candidates and notification of SDE RRs.
7. Immediate conduction of various CPCs in all the disciplines to fill up the vacant group-A and Group B equivalent posts in a time bound manner
8. 1st Time bound upgradation in four years
9. Resolution of pending Rule-8 cases and clearance of waiting list from the JTOs qualified through LICE.
10. Scrapping of MT RRs/DGM RRs,
11. Notional Pay fixation of all upgraded pay scales w.e.f. 01.10.2000 of JTO/SDE (C/E/Arch/TF) Engg. Wings and PA cadre.
12. Extension of one increment to LDCE-2012 passed candidates
13. Diversion of 50 Percent MT quota CAO Posts to the seniority quota.
14. Extension of E1+5 increments to JTO SRD, JAO 2010, 2013 and 2015 batches.
15. Removal of Pay anomaly of JTOs Promoted from TTAs of outside quota.*
Protest action Program:
1. 20th December 2016: Massive Demonstration at SSA/circle/BSNL CO during Lunch / Closing Hrs.
2. 27th and 28th December 2016: 2 Days Dharna at SSA/Circle and BSNL CO level.
3. Work According to Rules and Complete Non-Cooperation with effect from 27th December 2016.
4. “Dilli Chalo” w.e.f. 10th January 2017 for Indefinite Dharna at BSNL Corporate Office New Delhi till resolution of the issues.