Decisions taken in the meeting of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, held at New Delhi on 14.11.2017.
A meeting of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, was held at New Delhi today the 14.11.2017. Com. Chandeswar Singh, GS, NFTE, presided over the meeting. BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA, AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA, FNTO, SEWA BSNL, BSNL MS, AIBSNLOA, BSNL ATM, BSNL OA and BEA BSNL attended the meeting. The following decisions are taken unanimously.
(1) The date of the human chain is changed, with a view to facilitate more time for the mobilisation. Now, the human chain will be held during lunch hour on 23.11.2017.
(2) The strike notice for the two day strike, to be held on 12th & 13th December, 2017, will be served on the Management and the DoT on 23.11.2017.
(3) At the circle level, a meeting of all the circle secretaries of the unions and associations should be held on 18.11.2017. The ways and means to effectively organise the human chain and the two day strike, should be discussed and decided in these meetings. (At the Corporate Office this meeting will take place on 17.11.2017)
(4) The last date for submission of memorandum to the Honourable MPs has been changed to 30.11.2017. A copy of the memorandum to be submitted to the Honourable MPs, will be circulated within a day or two.
(5) Posters and hand bills will be printed at the All India level, by the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, in English and Hindi, and it will be sent to the circles. The expenditure for these will be borne by all the unions and associations. The posters and hand bills should also be printed in the regional languages, at the circle level.
(6) To effectively organise the strike, meetings will be organised in important centres, as per the following details. All India leaders of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL will address these meetings.