AIGETOA KTK circle office bearers consisting of CS-Sundar Raju, CP-Ashok Y Shigli, ACS-Ajay Kumar Pidambarthy, CEC Member- Manjunath B.Ghad meeting with Sr GM HR/Admin KTK circle Shri. Ashok Agrwal, DGM HR/Admin Shri. Angadi, AGM(HRD) Shri.Swaminathan in the chamber of Sr.GM HR/Admin office on 05.02.2015 at 11.30 Hrs and discussed the following issues:
1) Rule 8: we requested to clear the Rule 8 cases ( more than 215 ) pending in circle office as LICE passed JTOs and GATE JTOs have joined the Circle. GM Admin informed that the Approved 55 rule 8 cases will be relieved in the month of March-April 2018 and Again Rule-08 will be revived in the month of April-2018. CGMT KTK circle has written a letter to Corporate office to post more number of SDEs to Karnataka circle up to the extent of JTOs relieved from Karnataka circle.
2) EPF training period: List of 05 SSAs was shown to us which have already deposited the interest part and the remaining SSAs will be done after discussing with GM Finance.
3) EPF higher pension: GM Admin will arrange meeting with GM Finance and discuss the matter and also intimate AIGETOA KTK circle. He has asked AIGETOA member also to meet with EPFO along with Accounts wing.
4) PVR delay cases: A detailed representation was sought by administration to fix the Date of Appointment. The effected DRs should submit their name and other details to Shri. Ajaykumar Pidambarthy, ACS in Mob: 9449037567
5) Longstanding SDEs: We requested Administration to stop the transfers as it is not neither benefiting employee nor Employer. A detailed representation was sought by administration in this regard.
6) JTO/SDEs request transfer: SSAs are not forwarding JTO request transfer to circle and Circle office is not forwarding to corporate in the name shortage of staff, so We asked maintain WL at all level and forward the application.
7) SAB implementation: Circle administration has to endorse the application to SSAs so we met Shri.Unnikrishnan, DGM(Finance) KTK circle and submitted the corporate office circular to him. Also we met Shri.Mahadev AO/ERP and discussed matter.
8) Implementation of term insurance policy to all executives and Non executives like MP circle: GM admin will discuss with DIR HR to implement on all india basis.
9) Security deposit refund: GM( Admin) informed that all the cases are done as and when JTOs are completing the tenure.
10.) Intera circle request of JTOs. GM admin assured all pending cases completing this year
Any New request pending will be maintained WL publish for information to all.